Monday, April 26, 2010

11 Months 4-15-10

I can believe that Cater is 11 months old. How did that happen? Cater is impressing us more everyday with all that she is learning. She took her brush the other night and started brushing her hair. It made me tear up! She is walking so well with her walker and I am ok with her taking a little longer before she does it all on her own. I love how she sits on the floor and holds her hands up while bouncing up and down because she wants to be picked up. I love how she lays her head on my shoulder. I love how she pats you when you hold her. I love how every morning we wave bye to daddy at the door and she squeals and blows kisses. I love how she jumps up and down when we go in her room in the morning. Cater drinks great from a sippy cup without handles. She drinks about 8-12 ounces a day of whole milk. Cater goes to bed between 5-6 and sleeps until 6-7. She takes 2 naps a day 1 for about 45 minutes in the morning and one in the afternoon for about an hour and a half. Cater loves to eat avocados, bananas, any kind of cracker, cheerios, yogurt and ground turkey. She still loves us to feed her baby food. Cater is happy even when tired and only really cries when something is very wrong. At her babysitter she loves to give loveys to her friends Heath, Carolyn and Lauren and hugs them all the time. Cater is a lover! Cater we love you more than you will ever now (until you have your own). We are so proud of you and are blessed at how much meaning you have brought to our lives!


1 comment:

Team Seghs said...

she is fancy and precious and oh so good!