Monday, May 3, 2010

Happy Birthday Jason

34 years ago today my amazing husband was brought into this world. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful partner in life. Jason I love you more than words can ever express and thank God everyday that we met! You bring so much happiness to my life and the way Cater looks at you makes my heart melt every time. Cater has such a wonderful father figure in her life and I can not wait to see your relationship grow with her as she get older. Only you can make her laugh the way she does. We are so blessed to have you as a father and a husband!



This was the weather all weekend!

Poor Jason had a rainy birthday weekend. And all the flooding that is going on around us. It is very sad. We are very lucky that Lewisburg has not been hit with the floods but we are so very sad for all of our surrounding counties! Please keep Middle TN in you prayers.

Jason's giant cupcake his sister made for him. We had a birthday celebration at his sister's new home on Saturday but Nana and Pop (Jason's parents) could not make it as the road was closed due to the weather.

But this sweet angel made it all better!

She totally hams it up for the camera!

2 comments:

Team Seghs said...

she's the cutest birthday present a daddy could ever wish for! happy birthday jason

Anonymous said...

I thought for sure you would have thrown in a Happy Birthday to your long lost best friend lol! Your pictures are adorable, and your family is just beautiful!!!! It makes me want to cry when I read your blog because you are finally so happy! That's what I always wished for you!! Love ya :)